sobota 10. marca 2012

Internet Browsers

Guys as a fisrt apps to post I decided to help you with choosing between internet browsers
These 2 browsers are I think the best






I use 2 browsers at all. They are Opera Internet Browser (no opera mini!) and Dolphin Browser HD


Opera Internet Browser I use for my bookmarks and for really fast surfing on the internet and also with apps which need internet browser for something. It is free on android market (google play) and works with all phones
Pics:








Opera:
Google Play link


Dolphin I use when i want or need to show webpages in desktop mode or format not in mobile version of page it is also fast and has a lot of downloadable and free plugins or ad-ons and it is also free on Google play :











Dolphin:
Google Play link




























                                                  Just enjoy your surfing on android :)







Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára