štvrtok 22. decembra 2011

Something about me and this blog

Hi guys are you looking for some apps or games to your Samsung Galaxy Y? This is the right place for you. My blog will be totally about apps and games which work on SGY (Young -S5360).








Something about me:
I´m 16 almost 17 years old guy who know somethnig about Computers and Mobile phones. My parents decided to buy me a new mobile phone for Christmas and i chose Samsung Galaxy Y(Young -S5360). This is not very fast and big phone but lot of apps and games are working on it and i will post these which I use or used. So maybe in future i will post something about other phones :) I hope you will enjoy this blog :) I will try to post recently :)


Sorry for my English if there is something wrong :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára